Thursday, February 28, 2013
Beach Walk #9 - If It's Meant To Be Tube. Duration : 5.73 Mins.


Here is one of my beliefs: If it's meant to be, there's nothing I can do to stop it. If it's not mean to be, there's nothing I can do to force it. At first glance that may sound fatalistic. But since I don't know in advance "what is meant to be" that frees me up incredibly to try what I want, when I want, as much or as little as I want. I talk some about how this show idea came about, and how we are squeezing it in to our busy lives running our company, Bare Feet Studios. I also showed the great wireless mic we use to get the bearable sound out of a very windy, live, outdoor show. It's the Sennheiser EW100ENG G2 Wireless Mic System for Video Recording for anyone who wants to check it out. The more observant among you will have seen the mic antenna flapping in the breeze on a few shows. So tell me what you think of "the meant to be" approach to life. Do you find it liberating to try things (even wacky things) since you can't predict the outcome? Do you have an inner voice who thinks it can predict the outcome?? Looking forward to show #10 tomorrow — 10 shows in 10 days! We're having a blast. Oh! Sneak a peek at my secret camera man. Music is Kaimoku: The Ukulele Experiment Hawaiian words hopena: fate, result, destiny huna: secret kāne huna: secret man

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.