Tuesday, February 19, 2013
"AWESOME XBOX 360 AND PROJECTOR SETUP IN GARAGE" - 2008 Tube. Duration : 10.15 Mins.


MAY, 2008 This is a follow-up "sequel" to my previous homemade video that demonstrates one of my videogaming setups. The old video is here is case you haven't seen it: youtube.com I have an XBOX 360 Elite hooked up to an LCD WideScreen Video Projector and displayed onto a 12' Foot movie screen out in my garage! MODEL: EPSON POWERLITE HOME 10+ It accepts up to 1080i input and displays at 480p WideScreen from any video source even a PC. I got the projector brand new on eBAY for only 9, and the movie screen brand new for only bucks. I also have it hooked up to an RCA stereo system with 4 Speakers, with extra deep bass. It demonstrates very impressive HD quality graphics and sounds for a cheap price compared to big HDTVs! Keep in mind, I had to heavily compress and condense the video quality to fit it up on this website. Just thought I would share my setup and answer any questions if people wanted to do the same. Please, serious questions only! I show off some of my favorite games, including "Grand Theft Auto IV". WARNING: The video games I show are Rated 'M' and contain extreme violence! Keep in mind that I filmed this myself while playing, so it's not the best demonstration, but you will get the idea. * Please allow time to download the video completely, and turn up your sound! * It's worth it! ------- Please rate this video! Spread the word and pass it along! 10 minutes, 9 seconds long Enjoy ------- "DJ ICE" Reel Deal Productions @copyright May, 2008 djiceiscool ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.