Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Philips Shoqbox Bluetooth Portable Speaker System SB7300 Video Clips. Duration : 6.23 Mins.


- please note I received this speaker for reviewing purposes The market for small Bluetooth speakers is surprising large. In the video portion of this review I show three - the Philips SB7300 (the product I am reviewing), the Philips SB7200, and the Monster iClarity. Another option (while I am not reviewing it is the Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker- however, in my opinion the SB7300 is superior. Notes on the SB7300 - The SB 7300 offers 12 watts of power, and while that may not sound too impressive it is more than enough to fill a room. - The speaker features 4 neodymium speakers - combined with the 12 watts of power the SB7300 will completely fill a room with sound. - Sound quality - very impressive especially considering the size of the speaker. The SB7300 offers very clean and smooth performance across the entire frequency range. As you might expect due to the size the bass response is not overly deep or booming. - Battery life is impressive - at full volume you may not get the full 8 hours - Has the ability to be pared to another SB7300, although (and obviously) it does require a second speaker, so the expensive may be prohibitive. - Motion sensor - depending on how you use it you may love it or hate it. While there are times that it comes in handy, it can be triggered on accident. I find that I often disable the motion control. For me, I find that it is easier to just control the speaker using my iPad, iPhone, or iPod.. - The speaker is easily pared and had ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.