Monday, January 28, 2013
BARKING DOGS NEXT DOOR? - HIGH FREQUENCY SOUND - A DISCUSSION Video Clips. Duration : 2.50 Mins.


Tweeter test at: www.youtube.com More about this: www.youtube.com Another video like this at: www.youtube.com This is a dicussion about piezo tweeters for possible use in dog control. Some ideas are given here. The rest is up to you. If you have any info please send here & I'll pass it along. There are lots of people out there who have trouble with dogs in their neighborhoods. If your neighbor won't control his pet & he doesn't care about those around him, and you feel abandoned by local government, then you might have to help yourself. Any knowledge is good knowledge. *** I live in Sugar Land Texas in a teeny house with big taxes. My neighborhood is full of barking dogs (sometimes, it's hell). The owner directly behind me has FOUR dogs. It's a long story, filled with cussing and cops. However, one of the worst dogs in the neighborhood is next door to me, another yard. Their patio is 15 feet from my patio. I've been fighting this next door problem for 12 YEARS. I've talked to them many times. One day, several years ago, that neighbor angrily told me: "I tried a shock collar and my dog doesn't like it, so I'm not going to make her wear it". Then he proceeded to curse me because he had wasted money on the training collar. Can you believe that crap? ***** From my experiences: my opinion is: (I repeat, this is MY OPINION): Sugar Land Texas police and animal control has a policy of not being involved. But, it's an affluent area, so they do have resources. So, I don't get it ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.