Thursday, January 31, 2013
Yamaha YZF R125 W/ Scorpion Exhaust Ride @ Twilight Go-Pro Hd Hero Motorsports Tube. Duration : 30.05 Mins.


(just to cover me here I don't usually :jump red lights,speed or any of the other stupid stuff I do in this vid I blame the sunglasses and having a really boring day at work so I thought hey I have just finished I need some entertainment lets do a little bit of speeding!, that being said ride safe and watch out for raccoons!" the bike is a 2009 Yamaha YZF R125 top speed is around 80mph about 75 with a heavier person on it the bike has a few mods to it main one being the Scorpion Linge II Exhaust system "sounds totally different when you hear them irl but picture a louder and not so deep sound, the Carbon Fibre tank protector & rear tail-light cover, Orange Xenon Bulbs. the areas i ride through are from Fareham Asda "where i work" to Peelcommon,Lee on Solent,Titchfield,Back to lee,Alverstoke "i think it cuts off here" when i find a good movie-making programme I will add a soundtrack to it but until then watch enjoy and ride safe =^.^=

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.