Thursday, January 31, 2013
EasyFly 4 R/C Simulator From Ikarus, the German maker of Aerofly 5.7. Video Clips. Duration : 9.98 Mins.


(Please read system Recommendations below) 39.90 EasyFly 4 from Ikarus. After producing several videos on the latest version of Aerofly 5.7 (299.00), I had many folks comment, "It is good, but expensive". Well if you ever flew real R/C planes, you know that 299 for Aerofly might buy two cheap foam planes or 1 good one. If you crash it badly, it is all over or expensive to repair. I would never say a simulator is expensive 'cause it works for real pilots and real planes. Sims have become a viable training tool for everybody. But for those who do not want to throw a high end video card in their computer or buy more ram, the EasyFly4 Starter version with TX for under 39.90 is just the ticket. The next step up, however is the EasyFly4 Full version @ 99, It has 14 sceneries and a whopping 107 aircraft! It comes with a Transmitter with built in interface too. I put it on my old laptop with ease and show some of the features and screen shots. This is a very good sim and I hope you enjoy seeing it. Most of you know AeroFly 5.7 is still my favorite, due to the "feel" of the planes and superb Graphics. I have worked for Real Flight, have Aerochopper, Dave Brown, Phoenix, FMS, Microsoft Simulator, and ClearView to compare to. I have flown other sims at the shows too. I am no newbie flier and can tell from 50 years of experience what feels good. But honestly, this inexpensive Easyfly 4 sim is surprisingly really quite nice. Based on the award-winning Aerofly Professional Deluxe ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.