Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Doctor Visit Tube. Duration : 6.68 Mins.


I probably could have been more excited during this video, but honestly, it was like the 9th take - trucks kept driving buy, dogs kept licking weird plastic things, farting, or otherwise disrupting the video-making-process, and I flubbed some lines once or thrice. But I think the audio and video quality are top-notch. I shot this video out in the backyard, with the brother's JVC camera, the GoPro HD Hero2 recording the b-roll, and the Blue Yeti microphone plugged into a laptop to record the sound. This is more or less a vlog video, but I wanted to talk about the process it takes to obtain the right to use medical cannabis here in the state of Colorado. I hate to go visit a medical doctor, and because I normally avoid the profit-driven healthcare system, I sought out a doctor that specialized in natural remedies. The doctors office also helped me with the paperwork to turn into the state, which is important, because the state rejects any paperwork with the slightest error. I hope you liked the video. Please leave comments! Thanks for watching!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.